- Valsartan is used to treat non-organ hypertension (called essential or primary hypertension). What is the purpose of this ingredient? Lower blood pressure for high blood pressure relieve heart in heart failure This is how Valsartan works Below you will learn more about the fields of application and the mode of … Read more..
- The active ingredient rizatriptan is used to treat headache in migraine (with or without aura). In addition to the pain, symptoms such as eyelash and photosensitivity can also be alleviated. What is the purpose of this ingredient? Narrow blood vessels in migraine Relieve headaches, pain and symptoms such as eyelash … Read more..
- his active substance is preferably used in the long-term treatment of gout and for the prevention of acute gout attacks. Allopurinol is used to reduce elevated levels of uric acid in the blood (hyperuricemia), when dietary changes, alcohol abstinence and calorie restriction in overweight alone are not enough. What is … Read more..
- Bisacodyl is used to treat constipation as well as diseases that require easier evacuation, such as hemorrhoids. It softens the stool and promotes bowel movement. What is the purpose of this ingredient? Soften up the stool Accelerate defecation This is how Bisacodyl works Below you will learn more about the … Read more..
- Telmisartan is used to lower blood pressure in non-organ hypertension (so-called essential or primary hypertension). What is the purpose of this ingredient? Lower blood pressure for high blood pressure Prevent hypertensive vascular damage This is how Telmisartan works Below you will learn more about the fields of application and the … Read more..
- The active substance is used to treat skin neoplasm. These include external genital warts (Condylomata acuminata) in the area of the genitals and the rectal opening, but also a special skin cancer form, the basalioma, and growths of the upper skin layer (actinic keratosis). What is the purpose of this … Read more..
- Anastrozole is a cancer drug from the drug group of aromatase inhibitors. As such, anastrozole is used in menopausal women for the treatment of breast cancer, the growth of which is promoted by the sex hormone estrogen. What is the purpose of this ingredient? inhibit hormone-sensitive breast cancer This is … Read more..
- Lamotrigine has broad efficacy in epilepsy. Thus simple focal seizures, complex psychomotor seizures, the so-called grand times in various forms and mixed epilepsy forms with lamotrigine as single active substance can be treated well. What is the purpose of this ingredient? treat different forms of epilepsy prevent epileptic seizures during … Read more..
- Most forms of breast cancer are promoted in their growth by the female sex hormone estrogen. Letrozole is used in postmenopausal women to combat such so-called hormone-dependent forms of breast cancer in order to reduce the growth of the tumor. However, the drug can also be used as a cancer … Read more..
- Esomeprazole is mostly taken; where ingestion is not possible, the active ingredient can also be given as an injection. What is the purpose of this ingredient? Reduce gastric acid production Accelerate ulcerations in the stomach and duodenum Alleviate pain in esophageal inflammation and gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer Prevent inflammation … Read more..
- Levetiracetam is used in epilepsy with seizures that affect only part of the brain (partial or partial seizures). These seizures can be limited to the affected part of the brain, but also spread to other parts of the brain. What is the purpose of this ingredient? treating seizure seizures in … Read more..
- The drug risperidone is used to treat severe psychosis with misunderstanding, delusions and hallucinations, such as those in chronic schizophrenia or a morbid exaggeration (mania) occur. Another area of use is psychosis in patients with dementia diseases. What is the purpose of this ingredient? Block dopamine and serotonin receptors in … Read more..
- Metformin lowers blood sugar levels. It is used to treat obese patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus if the high blood sugar level can not be normalized in the long term with either diet or exercise therapy. What is the purpose of this ingredient? Lower blood sugar levels Inhibit sugar … Read more..
- Clomipramine is used primarily for the treatment of acute and chronic anxiety disorders and panic attacks, such as those that can occur in the context of psychosis and depression. It dampens the anxiety and brightens the mood of the patients. What is the purpose of this ingredient? Alleviate anxiety disorders … Read more..
- Lithium is used in mental illness, especially in emotional disorders. This includes the use in the case of the so-called mania, a morbidly elevated mood or the preventive treatment of strong mood swings (manic-depressive psychosis). Even patients with certain acute depression may take lithium in case of intolerance to other … Read more..
- Erythromycin is used on the one hand externally for the prevention and therapy of bacterial skin infections such as surgical wounds, burns, other skin injuries or acne. On the other hand, it is also used internally in pneumonia, tonsillitis, otitis media and many other bacterial infections. What is the purpose … Read more..
- Tamoxifen is used for follow-up treatment after initial treatment of breast cancer. Tamoxifen is also used to treat daughter ulcers in a breast cancer tumor. What is the purpose of this ingredient? Prevent recurrence of mammary cancers Inhibit the development of secondary tumors Destroy mammary cancer cells and their secondary … Read more..
- Manufacturer: Bayer Vital GmbH - Active ingredient: acetylsalicylic acid Dosage form: tablet Aspirin contains the active substance acetylsalicylic acid. Acetylsalicylic acid (ASA) is primarily used to treat mild to moderate pain such as headache, toothache or menstrual pain. But even with greater pain in the context of a migraine, the … Read more..
- The drug is used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in children over the age of six and adolescents. It may only be used as part of a comprehensive treatment program. The treatment must be started by a doctor who has appropriate expertise in the treatment of ADHD. What … Read more..
- The active substance celecoxib is used in irritation of joint wear (so-called activated arthrosis) as well as in joint inflammation (so-called chronic polyarthritis of the group of inflammatory rheumatic diseases) to relieve pain and reduce inflammatory stimuli. Celecoxib can also be used to alleviate the symptoms of inflammatory spinal column … Read more..
- The active substance finasteride is used to treat benign prostate enlargement (benign prostatic hyperplasia BPH). The benign enlargement of the prostate gland is the most common cause of urinary bladder dysfunction in men. It occurs in the majority of men over 50 years old. You can buy Propecia at the … Read more..
- Quetiapine is used for the treatment of psychosis, such as those associated with schizophrenia or a manic disease (mania). What is the purpose of this ingredient? Block dopamine and serotonin receptors in the central nervous system Relieve symptoms of schizophrenia treat psychosis Relieve depression Counteract anxiety and excitement. This is … Read more..
- Aripiprazole is used on the one hand for the treatment of schizophrenia. What is the purpose of this ingredient? Dulling Delusions calm reduce pathological overstroke This is how Aripiprazole works Below you will learn more about the fields of application and the mode of action of aripiprazole. Please also read … Read more..
- Clindamycin is an active ingredient in the treatment of acute and chronic infections caused by pathogens such as bacteria, sporogens and cell parasites. Clindamycin acts in the body: Bone inflammation and joint infections bacterial acute bronchitis and pneumonia Ear, nose and throat infections Dental and maxillofacial infections Pelvic or abdominal … Read more..
- Duloxetine has four uses: In doses from 20 to a maximum of 40 milligrams, the active substance is used in women for the treatment of moderate to severe urinary incontinence of the stress or stress type. In the case of stress incontinence, the urinary bladder closure is weakened. An increase … Read more..
- Citalopram is used to treat depression and anxiety disorders (panic disorders with or without claustrophobia). The antidepressant effect of citalopram usually begins after two to four weeks of regular use. What is the purpose of this ingredient? Reduce depression and anxiety disorders Concentration of neurotransmitters increase serotonin in the brain … Read more..« Previous