Skip to content
- On the part of the gastrointestinal tract: stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, stool disorders, flatulence, decreased appetite, gastrointestinal bleeding, ulcerous lesions of the stomach and duodenum. Inflammatory diseases of the oral cavity and pharynx (stomatitis, gingivitis, glossitis). An increase in the level of hepatic enzymes, hepatitis, including those accompanied by jaundice.
- From the cardiovascular system: hypertension, tachycardia, pain in the chest, worsening of the condition in patients with congestive heart failure.
- From the central and peripheral nervous systems: dizziness, headache, disorientation in space, paresthesia, memory impairment, disturbance of sleep and wakefulness, increased fatigue, irritability, a sharp change in mood. Depression, a sense of anxiety, nightmares, trembling limbs. It is extremely rare to develop aseptic meningitis.
- From the sense organs: a violation of sight, hearing, noise in the ears, a change in taste sensations.
- From the side of the skin: urticaria, skin rash, eczema, Lyell’s syndrome, erythema multiforme, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, erythroderma, photosensitivity, baldness.
- On the part of the organs of hematopoiesis: anemia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, agranulocytosis.
- On the part of the genitourinary system: edema, hematuria, proteinuria, interstitial nephritis, papillary necrosis, nephrotic syndrome. It is extremely rare to develop acute renal failure.
Potential Voltaren side effects may include: