Trileptal medication can be accompanied by a number of adverse reactions of the body, which manifest themselves in the following symptomatic signs:
- system of hematopoiesis and lymph: a decrease in the number and level of leukocytes, a violation of bone marrow circulation, a reduction in the number of all blood cells, a decrease in the number of neutrophils in the blood, a decrease in the number of platelets;
- immunity: anaphylaxis, multiple organ dysfunction syndromes, skin rash, increased body temperature, absolute or relative increase in the number of eosinophils, enlarged lymph nodes, enlarged spleen, decreased platelet count, decreased white blood cell count, inflammatory liver disease, impaired liver function, muscle pain, joint swelling, joint pain, hepatic encephalopathy, impaired renal function, tubulointerstitial nephritis, urinary protein excretion, pulmonary edema and bronchoconstriction, extrinsic asthma, interstitial inflammation, dyspnea, angioedema;
- endocrinology: decreased thyroid function;
- metabolism: decreased concentration of sodium ions in blood plasma, lack of folic acid;
- nervous system and psyche: excited state, aggressiveness, mood swings, depressed state, state of complete indifference, confusion, drowsiness, headache, vestibular disorders, fatigue, violation of coordination of movements of various muscles, involuntary trembling of fingers, involuntary vibrational movements of eyes high frequency, impaired concentration, memory loss, impaired brain function;
- sensory organs: bifurcation of objects, blurring of vision, blurred vision, vertigo;
- heart and blood vessels: atrioventricular blockade, heart rhythm disturbance, increased blood pressure;
- digestive system: vomiting, nausea, loose stool, abdominal pain, obstructed defecation, inflammation of the pancreas;
- liver and biliary tract: inflammatory liver disease;
- skin: rashes on the skin, baldness, acne, nettle fever, malignant exudative erythema, bullous lesions of the entire skin and mucous membranes, Quincke’s edema, erythema multiforme, Liebman-Sachs disease.
In children, the age of which varies from one month to four years, the following symptomatic signs are most often manifested: drowsiness, violation of the coordination of movements of various muscles, increased nervousness, vomiting, lethargic state, overexposure, involuntary oscillatory movements of the eyes of high frequency, involuntary trembling of fingers , a decrease in appetite, hyperuricemia.